Collaborate Out Loud C.I.C.
I am really proud to be one of the Co-Founders and Directors of Collaborate Out Loud C.I.C.
Below is some information on what it is all about ad you can find out moreat
on Twitter via @CollabOutLoud and #CollabOutLoud
“Collaborate Out Loud CIC creates surprising, simple and social spaces for public service innovation and flourishing”
We exist to serve those delivering, participating and accessing public services to:
- Challenge thinking, practice and leadership
- Connect the unusual suspects across different boundaries
- Create capacity and capability for change
- Co-curate our collective wisdom and nurture communities to thrive
- Co-create novel solutions that break all the rules and make a difference
Collaborate Out Loud’s Values:
- Surprising – we do the unexpected. This might be bring in practice and thinking from unusual places or helping people to connect across unusual boundaries.
- Social – we work out loud, share, work with others and connect with existing agendas and ideas. We lead with generosity, openness and trust
- Simple – we know the world is complicated enough so we are easy to work with, straightforward and keep things as simple as we can, believing that less can be more