Connecting the unconnected to spark innovation
Collaboration Connect is a simple concept. It’s all about connecting individuals across different places, systems, and organisations to help them to innovate and unlock their collective potential. It will bring together individuals from the communities, commercial organisations, social enterprises and the public sector.
It’s about helping to create lots of meaningful connections across boundaries we wouldn’t normally cross but at the same time building and sharing sustainable leadership and improvement capacity.
It also gives people access to skills and support they wouldn’t normally be able to access, either as they wouldn’t know how to or be able to afford to.
Why get involved?
There are lots of reasons for both organisations and individuals to get involved:
- Make new connections to learn about a different place, system, or sector to inform the way you work, lead and innovate
- Develop empathy and understanding for challenges faced by people in all parts of the system
- Become part of a vibrant virtual community via #CollabConnect that is working together to spark and innovation through connected the unconnected
How you get involved?
We are currently in the process of building our full site that will offer opportunities to connect with like minded individuals who want to:
- Take part in Randomised coffee trials
- Have a strategic latte
- Join a creativity flashmob
- Find a group of people to start a working out loud circle
- Be mentored by the next generation of leaders
- Get exploring the streets with a Street Wisdom Wizard
- Access coaching free of charge through Coach Connect
- Explore how they could participate in skills based volunteering
You can take part now in a randomised coffee trial and we would love you to sign up to do so.
Get in touch
If you want to know more connect with us to carry on the conversation….